
So I'm ashamed to say that I have a new addiction, Grey's Anatomy! I have spent the past several days couped up in the computer room with my eyes glued to the screen. I've been trying to catch up on all the season's starting from season 1 watching them one by one on youtube. Thank goodness for youtube! You can find anything on there. Poor Joe probably gets lonely every night out on the couch by himself, then again maybe not. Football is on. He probably likes it better that way. Then I won't pester him out of boredom. I only have a week and a half to get all caught up before the new season. Yipee!!!
3 comments:
Don't feel bad, I'm the same way...with Lost. I've never watched before, and they have all four seasons on ABC.com so that's all I've been doing the past few weeks. I do love Grey's Anatomy, though I didn't really watch last season cause I work Thursday nights...we'll see what happens this season!
You are so funny. I have never seen Grey's..I think I am worse with reality shows which is worse (Apprentice, Amazing Race, American Idol). Oh well. Its ok to have some addictions that way. :)
Melting Pot was fun. Bummer that Joe doesn't like fondue. I didn't know that everything came uncooked. We thought that it would take forever to cook, but 3 of the 5 items only cook for 2 min and then 2 cook for min1/2. It wasn't as bad as we thought and the food was really good. Dessert was to die for. We were stuffed though by that time and probably won't do dessert next time because of how stuffed we were. If you do go, join the fondue club on the website and get a free chocolate fondue.
**I love your background.
I can't wait either! Woohoo!
Post a Comment