So being as it's Friday and how I am always in a good mood at work on Fridays, I decided what better way to spice up the day then do a little prank. I was online trying to get some ideas and came across this one. It was perfect!I went and made 10 copies of a paper clip and then stuck the paper in the printer so when someone printed a paper clip would be on their document. And boy did it ever work! It happened to this girl Angela. I heard the printer going and can see it straight from my desk so I ducked down so that she wouldn't see me laughing. She looks at the paper and then opens up the printer and is like "I think there is a paperclip stuck in the printer!" She rallies this other guy Mike over there and together they are searching the printer until it dawned on them to check the paper tray. And sure enough there was the copied paper inside! I was seriously dying! I had tears coming down my face! I so wish I had a camcorder or something. I can't wait for the next person to print! :)
Also my friends at work, Lyle and Sam, have been doing little pranks to each other, and Lyle came into work this morning and this is what he found. For those of you who have seen the office this is totally funny! Lyle's name plate, shot glasses, his back massager, and Employee of the month award were chilled in the big tub of jello sitting in his drawer this morning. So great!
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH that is so incredibly funny...you just made my whole day.
Okay that's awesome. Now I wish I worked so I could use that prank. Maybe Greg can...
Haha! You goofy girl, I love your guts!
Post a Comment