There were so many chocolate covered tasty treats!
Poor Sean just got his wisdom teeth out. So he had to forfeit the treats and stick with the good ol' yogurt. Poor kid!
Nate and Brian. They are 2 of the funniest kids I know!
Annie sang a song for Spencer and Rachel while Brian and Nate were her backup dancers.
This was our wedding gift to Spencer and Rachel. Our friend Kurt drew and painted it and then we bought a good lookin frame to put it in. He did such a great job! Thanks again Kurt! It was a big hit!
4 comments:
i see you've updated your blog, it's way cute :)
ps, yes they are my new glasses :)
Easy on the treats there, Court! hee hee. Love the gift you gave. You are so clever and creative. I love your new blog by the way too!
I love your hair even more! Sheesh, girl you've got style! :)
Your blog is so cute. I was happy you went to mine because I was then able to get to yours!
It was nice to hear from you and to answer your question, yes I would run another marathon. Not the one I did though (probably one that is less challeging LOL). Take care and I am excited to keep checking out your blog so we can stay in touch!
Angie
Post a Comment