
Thursday night we made the trek down to Vegas for Spencer and Rachel's wedding. And no they did not get married in the little white chapel on the strip. It was such a beautiful wedding! They got married in the Las Vegas Temple. Amy, Kodie, and Cooper squished in our back seat and took part in the long drive.

We arrived at about midnight just in time to check into our hotel and hit the sack. Rachel's parents were so nice in paying for rooms for everyone! It was so great! Friday morning we got up to go to the temple for Rachel's endowments and then headed to Buffalo Bill's Wild wings for lunch. It wasn't the tastiest place i've eaten, but they do have pretty good wings! Sean decided to do the wing challenge where he had to eat 12 wings with the spiciest sauce possible. He had 6 minutes to complete the challenge and then he would get a shirt and his picture taken and posted on the wall. His face was sweating, nose was running and I seriously thought he was going to throw up, but he did it! Way to go Sean!!! Then the boys were off to the go cart race track and the girls were off to get pedicures.
That night Rachel's family hosted a BBQ and swimming at their house. They have such a fun pool! Check it out! We had so much fun swimming and getting to know her family a little bit better.



The following morning was the wedding. I woke up at 6:00am to do Annie's hair (she was a bridesmaid) and then we headed over to the temple. It was such a beautiful but very hot day.

Rachel and Spencer

Bryan and Nate struttin their stuff for the camera! They are hilarious!

The Orr family

They had the luncheon at the Country Club which was super fancy and got to hear some very nice things said about Spencer and Rachel and things they said to each other. Weddings are the best!




Spencer telling Rachel why he loves her. So cute!
Then we headed to the reception. It was one of the most beautiful receptions I have ever been to! I am so mad that I forgot my camera. Very extravagant! There was tons of dancing which was an absolute blast, and the best part was watching the dance off between the Orr boys and the Taylor boys. We have the best time when we are all together. We sent the newly weds off and then headed back to the hotel for hours of fun and games! We didn't end up going to bed until 2 am and then got up super early so that we could make the trek back home.
On the way home we stopped at Joe and Norma's in St. George and visited with them for a bit and then drove the rest of the way. It was a really short trip, but was so much fun!!!! I got to see a different part of Vegas that I had never seen before. I normally hate Vegas but the part that we were in was a lot like California! I loved it!!!

Everyone was pooped for the ride home
3 comments:
You cut your hair! It's so cute! Sounds like you had lots of fun in the "clean" part of vegas. I normally hate vegas too, but after my girls' trip I saw a side of of sin city that isn't so.. um.. naughty! :)
That WAS a quick trip, but looks like it was so much fun!
You and Joe are so cute in that picture at the Temple! Thank you so much again for doing my hair I LOVE IT!!!! I will call you when we get back and we can go to lunch!
Post a Comment