Friday, May 9, 2008

Riu Vallarta

Joe and I have finally booked our anniversary/graduation trip! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! We are scheduled to leave June 10 and will stay for 8 nights. It's an all inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta. I have never been to one of these, so I am excited to be able to have so much to do and pig out all I want. Just thought I would post some pictures and info about the resort so you can all see where we are staying! Only 32 sleeps (as Laurie would say) !! :)




Located on World-renowned Flamingo Beach, one of Mexico’s most beautiful destinations on the Pacific Coast where calm waters caress the shore.
This waterfront resort features breathtaking Pacific Ocean views, spectacular indoor and outdoor activities, exquisite local delicacies and World-class fine dining.



* Two swimming pools (788 and 711 sq metres), with adjoining jacuzzi
* Children’s swimming pool
* Complimentary sun loungers, towels and parasols by the pool area
* Sun terrace



All Inclusive features
All meals and snacks:
Breakfast:

* Full American breakfast buffet and on the spot cooking stations
* Continental breakfast/snack
Lunch:
* Hot and cold buffet and on the spot cooking stations
* Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts
Dinner ("Don Rafael" restaurant):
* Buffets and on the spot cooking stations
* Special evenings: theme buffets (twice a week) Optional dining (reservations required in advance):
* "Sir George" gourmet restaurant (à la carte)
* "Nirvana" Asian restaurant (buffet)
* Grill and steakhouse (à la carte; buffet starters and dessert)





* 550 guestrooms
* Bathroom
* Hairdryer
* 110 V
* Telephone
* Central air conditioning
* Ceiling fan
* Mini-bar
* Liquor dispenser
* Satellite TV
* Radio alarm clock
* In-room safe
* Balcony or terrace
* Inter-connecting rooms available
* Rooms with ocean view can be reserved




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang girl...How fun! You are going to be living in luxury just like we will be. You will have to tell us all about it when you get back!
*The cupcakes were from us..I hope you got and liked them.

Britney said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! And jealous...resorts are the best! I've only been to one, but it was so much fun!! Have fun!