Another weekend has come and gone. I can't believe how fast they speed on by. Friday night, my family all joined Dustin's lacrosse game for the first time together. We had so much fun! I had never realized how violent that game really is! We had fun sitting on the side lines bundled up, drinking hot chocolate and yelling to the players. Poor Dustin was probably embarrassed by us and probably is glad we all have never made it to his other games! But all in all West Jordan (Dustin's team) whomped Orem! Way to go Dust! We had such a good time! After the game, Me, Joe, Brit, Greg, and Dax went over to Amy and Jason's and played games. It was fun to be in each other's company. I really do have the best family!
Saturday morning I woke up, and Joe went to work and I went to Brit's house for a day of scrapbooking. Brit made the cutest Disneyland themed pages and taught a group of us how to re-create them. I made 5 layouts which was a total of 10 pages. Perfect to fit my whole roll of pics! Thanks Brit for the cute pages! I don't know if I would have ever gotten through it without you doing that class! Now my scrapbook is close to being up to date. Yay! After the class I went home, put all my pictures on the pages, and then Joe and I headed over to the church for a drive in movie. We got to the church and ate a hot dog dinner, and came to find out that we weren't going to be able to watch a movie, and instead played this dice game. I can't remember what it was called and at first thought it was pretty boring, but it ended up being lots of fun. Since I won, it made it that much funner! We then left and went to Kurt and Alanna's so Joe and Kurt could watch the Jazz game, and Alanna and I just chatted and played with all of Alanna's fun jewelry. We have such a good time with them even when we just hang out. You guys are the best!
Sunday after dinner, Joe and I headed up to the Orr's house for a night of games. They are such a fun family. We played a wild game of nerts with like 10 people, and then played like minds, and scattergories. We had so much fun and I think are going to make it into a monthly event. We had a great night of competition and lots of screaming and laughing!
And now I am here at work. Today is Joe's last official day of school! I cannot believe it is already here. He has done such a great job sticking with it and doing well in his classes! Friday he will walk with his department and be done for good! This definately calls for a celebration. We plan to go on a trip sometime the beginning of June, so we better get planning so we can get away and celebrate his accomplishment! Congratulation Joe! I am so proud of you! Also, If anyone knows of any great GIS jobs or jobs that require a bachelor's degree in geography let me know. Joe will be on the search for a new job!
2 comments:
Sheesh you two are quite the gamers! Congratulations Joe!! We're so proud of you!!
Way to go Joe!! It was fun having you guys at the game.
Post a Comment