I know I have already done one of these, but this one seemed pretty fun so here goes.
10 Years Ago:
I would play with the same group of neighbor girls every day after school. I guess you could say we had way too much time on our hands and spent most of the days getting into mischief. We dug up Stephanie's shed floor in search of a hidden treasure, or the previous owners dead dog. (We were very suspicious) only to find a black plastic sack with nothing in it. We cleaned out the big green garbage cans that sit on the curb with all kinds of cleaners and then I watched as all my friends swam in it. I was so jealous because my mom would not allow Britney and I to participate. Now that I look back I couldn't believe I wanted to do that. Thanks mom! We would rack our brains of anything and everything we could do to earn extra money. We would rummage through our rooms in search of junk to try and sell to the neighbor kids, buy ice cream and try and sell sundaes, do a carnival, haunted house in the basement etc. I bet every time the neighbor's doorbell rang they shuttered at the thought that it was probably us girls trying to sell them something again. I also loved popcorn and at the time my family did not have a microwave. I would beg my friend to go make it, (yes I know I was annoying) and then we would try and pop every last kernel in the bottom of the bowl, only to melt the plastic bowl all over the microwave! We also tried to make a go cart by putting a big piece of wood on four roller skates. After that didn't work we went to a junkyard and found some old lawn mower tires determined that that would work. Only then did Stephanie's brother steal them. we were so mad! I could go on and on. The memories make me laugh!
On My To-Do List: Make artichoke dip for game night tonight, prepare lesson for Young Womens, get a passport, and get a tetanus shot.
Before I die: Purchase a good sized home, have a family, travel the world....
places that I've lived: West Jordan, St. George, Taylorsville, Salt Lake City
Jobs I have had: outbound dialer, customer service rep, orientation coach and helpline rep, (all within PEI) worked for Kami hair as a hairstylist, sorted mail for like a month at ACS and realized it wasn't as neat as I thought it was going to be, worked as the receptionist and then as a licensing techinician for the Utah Division of Real Estate. Now I am working back at PEI as an administrative assistant for the director over TeleSolutions.
Dream job: I can't wait to be a mom! Also I think it would be so fun to be an interior designer on one of the shows on HG TV or something in the fashion industry.
What I will do when I became a billionaire: Buy a beautiful home, get an Acura TL, Joe will retire, travel the world, pay off all school loans and any remaining debt, invest some, help family out financially as well. Oh the things I could do!!!!
Bad habits: smelling things. I have a major habit of smelling things and I can't quit! :)
Things I enjoy: Spending time with family and friends, going on vacation, spending time in the sun, shopping for clothes and decorations, getting my hair done, laughing.
Things people don't know about me: I was super sporty and outgoing in elementary and would play sports with all the boys at recess. I don't know what happened now, but I don't feel quite so coordinated any more. I was in concert choir in middle school and for some reason feel like I can't sing anymore. I took guitar lessons in high school, but don't play anymore because the calluses are gone and it hurts my fingers way to much. Also my pinky's are extremely small so it kind of limits me on the guitar as well as the piano. Can't reach all the keys!
I now tag: Boler, Brit, Chantel, Libby
No comments:
Post a Comment