Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Flats


Recently I've had this obsession with flats. I've decided there's no point in buying shoes that are cute but uncomfortable. Famous footwear usually has a good selection of them. Here are some that I recently have my eye one. They make me sooooooo excited for summer I can hardly stand it! I have 2 other pairs that I haven't really been able to wear yet and am chomping at the bit for warm weather. I also am loving the store "Ross" these days. This past weekend I went and bought me 3 pairs of super cute plaid shorts. Again another reason to say goodbye to this cold weather!

2 comments:

Britney said...

So cute! I'm all about flats lately too and I am 100% in agreement with you on no point in buying cute uncomfortable shoes that you hate to even slip your feet into. I can't wait for summer and this weather is such a tease!!

Chantel said...

Just throw those flats into the car and drive on down to my house! You could be wearing them right now! :) Those are really cute shoes!