Sunday, November 28, 2010

Turkey, Turkey, Turkey!

We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year gobbling up the traditional turkey menu. MMM...I love turkey dinner!





Then spent the evening sewing our hearts out.





The girls try and do a new Christmas craft every year, so this time we decided to sew pillows. We all did the same pillow, just different fabrics.



Other than the white stitching that you can see (oops) I think my pillow turned out pretty darn cute! I especially love the fabric on the back. You can't tell from the pic but it's very sparkly. Screams Christmas to me! LOVE IT! We made them pillow case style so we can interchange the covers and use the pillow throughout the year. My mom's a genius!

My sister and her family made the trek from California to spend the holiday weekend with us. We had so much fun getting the cousins together for some much needed play time. Peyt was in heaven! She followed Milo's every footstep. The boys were anxious to get out and enjoy the freshly fallen snow. This is a very rare sight for them. They had so much fun!

Milo getting geared up







The weekend ended all to quickly, and these guys were headed home. I have so much to be thankful for, but most especially for all the people I have been blessed with to be a part of my life. I love you all!

Now...."It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"....eek!

5 comments:

The Dimond's You Love said...

Hooray for families and great memories together. The pillow is stinkin' cute!

Rusty and Jerianne said...

I didn't recognize you in the first picture. You look so different. I think its the hair, but your hair looks so cute!!

Brooke said...

Sounds like you had fun! I love the pillow!

Vernos said...

You are such a crafty girl, and good at it! I'm impressed! Btw, love you hair dark. hope you and the fam are doing well.

Kara said...

How fun! I love the holidays :)