Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

The Halloween festivities began with a dress up party for play date at Brit's. The kids all came dressed up in their costumes. Most of them stayed in them long enough to get a few pics and before you knew it, all the costumes were on the floor. Brit had some cute activities planned for the little ones and a ton of cute decor. Thanks a ton Brit for the spooky party!

My little Witchy-poo! Isn't she adorable? Her hat is attached to a headband. Genius!





Peyt was afraid of all the other kids dressed up, especially Batman








Ready to go trick or treating!







practicing filling up her cauldron

Trick or Treat! Peyt jabbered at the door and wasn't shy at all. Too cute!



Couldn't wait to get the wrapper off.

Yikes!

Hope everyone had as much fun as we did!

6 comments:

WeFlipSticks said...

I declare she is the cutest little witch EVER!!!

Nikki and Bryan said...

She looks so dang cute! I love it!

The Dimond's You Love said...

Loved it, I giggled when I saw her shirt since you told me she pulled the cats red eyes off her shirt. I totally loved that outfit, and you should definitely make her future hats or things with headbands, that is genius and you can do it. =)

Cami said...

Oh my gosh, so dang cute! She makes me giggle. :)

I thought about making Corinne a witch and getting one of those little hats on a headband, but she hardly keeps her normal headbands on as it is, there's no way she would have left that on. And that witch hat is waaaaay cuter than any I saw, did you make it??

Ang Ballard said...

Can she fly on over to my house? (for keeps!) Soooo cute! Play soon...

Kara said...

Holidays are so much fun with kids! Cute hat headband!