Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 24th

We spent the 24th with Joe's cousins and had a blast. Peyt hated being in the pool, while her cousin Jack shivered and splashed as long as he could until his mom had to pull him out.

She was happy as can be as soon as we pulled her out and wrapped her in a towel. She has the best cheesy grin.





It wouldn't be a party without some great games!


we lit a fire and had smores

And ended the night watching fire works. Thanks guys for such a fun day!

3 comments:

Cami said...

I recognize that house, hehe, jk. Looks like fun! I love that first picture of Peyton and Jack, that is hilarious. You caught that moment perfectly!

Cami said...

Oh and P.S., Corinne is like 2 days older than Peyton, and at her 9 month checkup the other day she weighed 19 lbs 12 oz and they said she was in the 75th percentile for weight. How is her percentile bigger if she weighs less (even if it's 2 oz!)? What the heck, that doesn't make any sense!

And she's 28.5 inches long and in the 90th percentile. I guess an inch is a big difference when you're that little?!

Cassie said...

Looks like a blast. Oh and I'm so jealous of your daughters growing locks. How is it possible that mine is gonna be one and is still bald?