Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...

I love setting up the Christmas tree, although it does make for an all day project.



Peyton loved the lights! Oh I could just eat her up!





Napping after much hard work :)

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

7 comments:

Chantel said...

I always loved your tree. It's so cute! You wouldn't know it was Christmas around here except for the mangled countdown chain and the movie Elf lying around.

And look how skinny you are! You look awesome!!

Can't wait to cuddle with Baby Pey!

Merrells said...

Okay, no one is supposed to look so great so soon after having a baby. Seriously, Court. And your tree looks like it belongs at the Festival of Trees! Can you just come decorate my house? And my kids? And me? (:

We Rock Well said...

Your tree is seriously so amazing, it looks like you just brought it right home from Tai Pan! Remember, you have to come to my new home and decorate it - I'll make you dinner! :)

Melanie Hensley said...

the tree looks wonderful. You should come and do mine :)

Heidi said...

I second what everyone has pointed out--you look so good! And so does your tree and your little family!

Scottie and Angie said...

Wow what a beautiful tree!!! It is amazing!

Kara said...

Cute tree! and you have such a cute little girl. It is so fun to celebrate holidays with kids :)