Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Vogue

I am finally starting to get the hang of the whole "Mom" thing and felt a little more myself today, so I decided to break out the camera. Peyton and I had a blast. Ok, so maybe I was the one that had a little too much fun. Here are some of the shots I took as I strategically placed her in different spots around the house. These will go perfectly in the frames above her bed!






11 comments:

Brittney said...

She is so darling! Congratulations! I wish we were still in the ward so I could see her in person.

Brooke said...

She is ADORABLE! Great job with the pics!

Merrells said...

LOVE THEM!

We Rock Well said...

What a doll!! She's seriously so pretty! Most excellent work on the pictures, you'll have to start making a book now because you'll be taking a lot more!

Cassie said...

She is such a beautiful baby!! Good job with the pics!

Britney said...

SO CUTE COURT!!

Nikki and Bryan said...

She is soooo cute!! I love these pics! Absolutely adorable!

Melanie Hensley said...

Courtney-

She is soooooooooooo adorable. Do you think that we could come and see you two this month some time. Let me know. Hope everything it well.

Melanie

Tamra said...

I LOVE those pictures! And the cute hat/bow hair piece!!! I love getting to see her cuteness!! Hope you and baby are both doing well! Love you guys!

Matt and ShaRee said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I love all the pictures. I hope all of you are doing well.

The Dimond's You Love said...

i already told you i love these, but again_these are to die for. i need to figure outa good time fir us to meet up and get some bows for my sis in law.