Sunday, April 5, 2009

Finally Finished

After about 6 months I have finally finished my quilt! I'm so excited that I am done and can put it to good use for a little while before the warm weather hits. I told my mom I didn't know if I would do another one since it took me so long, but now that I think about it, I might just do another. Maybe one for the baby's room :) Thanks mom for all your help! I love it!



8 comments:

Heidi said...

It looks like you've been making quilts your whole life! It's super cute. By the way, congratulations on your pregnancy. You will be such a great mom. I'm so happy for you! Hope that morning sickness hasn't hit yet...

Chantel said...

Look how great that turned out!! I'm so proud of you sis!! And yes, you should definitely start another one.

Britney said...

Good job Court! So did you have to stay over at mom's long to finish it? It's so cute!!

Salty Gal said...

That is really really cute! You are amazing!

The Cullimore's said...

That is the cutest quilt. I am not crafty, but I can make cookies!! We are so excited for the pregnancy. Enjoy it!!

Cassie said...

Wow! That turned out so cute!! I keep telling myself, that I'm going to make one of those. It has yet to happen! I don't think mine would ever turn out that cute though. Your's looks all profesh, Good wook!! :)

The Dimond's You Love said...

Court it looks awesome! I love the vintage/80's feel I get from the green, orange and red's - it would definitely be a quilt people would pay for! So if you want to make one for the little baby growing, you should start when you know what you are having, or start making a neutral one NOW so in nine months it'll be done! =)

Amanda said...

It is gorgeous! Nice job