
This Friday Joe and I were anticipating to go to Celine Dion's World Tour Concert. We purchased the tickets a year ago so as you could tell we were pretty excited that it has finally come. Anyway I came into work yesterday to find out that she has been sick and the concert was pushed out until February! You've got to be kidding me! But I guess we waited a whole year, what's three more months right? As Joe says, "I'd rather wait than listen to a sick Celine." Joe is one of her biggest fans. Makes me laugh!
4 comments:
Oh Suck! That's funny that your hubby loves her so much. She is amazing but I didn't think guys got super into her. lol! That's awesome!
So jealous that you are going. When I was in high school, my friends and I were going to the Janet Jackson concert (stop laughing;0)) and we got there, watched the opening act, waited and then found out she was sick. We did get to go a few months later but we missed one of the school dances for the first "concert". Bummer!
Hey, at least you got tickets. I got on the day they went on sale last year and all that were left were like $400. I love her but not that much!
Well, just hope it isn't on the day that Kolby comes home!!
Post a Comment