Saturday, July 19, 2008

Don't Ya Hate When That Happens!


I got home from work the other day and this is what I found! Yep Joe and I were twinners. How embarrassing. But I got dressed first, so I wasn't changing. Joe didn't really care as much as I did so he wouldn't change either. So we spent the night running errands and hanging out looking like we just got our engagement photos taken or something. Oh well.

4 comments:

Alanna said...

Lol. Thats awesome it think. Did you get any weird looks!

Salty Gal said...

i love the look on your faces :)

lacieinthesky said...

That's so funny! you guys are cute twinners...you should have a twin day once a week or something!

Merrells said...

Don't feel too bad. On the day Jake proposed to me, we were totally wearing identical shirts but didn't notice until we were looking at pictures of the day later. Oops...