Thursday, July 17, 2008

28 and Feelin great

On Tuesday night we celebrated Joe's 28th birthday. I still can't believe he is that old! :) We met all of Joe's family at Training Table for dinner, and then headed to his mom and Art's house for presents and some tasty dessert. Thanks again Amy for making the delicious carrot cake! It was probably the best I have had! Here are some pics from the night.


We enjoyed a delicious turkey bacon sandwhich and cheese fries.


We all had such a good time. Don't mind JJ covering his face. I know he wanted his picture taken. Yes Kurt, Joe is texting you.


Art and Laurie


I wonder what could be inside


Some sexy new shoes


Joe was shocked to open up an iPOD nano! He's been wanting one for a long time.





"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...."



I wonder what he is wishing for! :)

It was such a fun night! Thanks everyone for all your help in getting those gifts. We were able to be so sneaky! Joe was definately surprised. Happy Birthday Joe!

No comments: