I found this new website that I am super excited about! Instead of just creating online scrapbooks, you can actually turn your blog entries including the pictures into a book! Talk about great idea. It will even publish the comments that were made if you want it to. It can then become a scrapbook/journal. You should all go ahead and check it out! They look really simple to do and are really good priced. It's so great that you can go back and book all of your old posts! As soon as I get a new computer at home I am going to have to check this out! Hope you are as excited about it as I am!www.blurb.com
3 comments:
That is awesome! I was totally thinking about something like that the other day as it is more of a journal than a scrapbook. you could always just print out your blogs too and put them in a binder if ya wanted...I know Chantel does that. Just an idea. But I do love how these are bound and printed directly into the book!
hey girl, it was so good to hear from you. you will have to give me your email address so we can catch up! You and Joe look really happy.
Love ya,
Mariette
I recently heard about this to and just downloaded the software...I'm pretty excited!
Post a Comment