Britney's sister in-law is starting up a photography business and trying to build her portfolio so she asked if I would let her take some maternity pics. Of course I jumped at the opportunity. They turned out great! Here are some of my favorites. Thanks so much Monica! Feel free to check out her site at www.mylimelightphotography.com
It's going to be so hard picking the ones to blow up. Let me know which ones you like best! Thanks!
Your dress (and belly) look amazing next to that red door. I like the one of you crossing the stream too. So earthy and mamma-ish. You look beautiful!!
My favorites are the one of you walking in the water and the 2 underneath. I remember getting pregnancy pictures with Madison and I love them. I wish I had them taken when I was pregnant with Jackson. Did you get my reply to the party on thursday? I am excited for saturday! :)
9 comments:
Those turned out so Cute!! Your such a hot mama! My favorite one is the black and white one.
Cute cute cute!! My favorite is the close up of your belly by the red door. And the last one of you on the stairs smiling.
Your dress (and belly) look amazing next to that red door. I like the one of you crossing the stream too. So earthy and mamma-ish. You look beautiful!!
Those pics are way cute! I really love the bright colors and the first pic of you two reflecting off the pond.
My favorites are the one of you walking in the water and the 2 underneath. I remember getting pregnancy pictures with Madison and I love them. I wish I had them taken when I was pregnant with Jackson. Did you get my reply to the party on thursday? I am excited for saturday! :)
Your shower is at 11:00. I need to get you an invitation so you can use it if you scrapbook the shower. I love your baby name. Very cute!
#3 & #4! Fun baby shower, I want to come to one if you'd like, or at least get something for your cute babe!
I like the one of you in the stream, cute! and the one of you two together :)
i love those!!! ok so you two together i love then i like 4, 9, and 11 :)
Post a Comment